Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome to craft and vintage blog!

Hello and welcome to craft and vintage blog~!


This blog is show you about amazing product in Thailand and vintage findind . 4 years ago I made crochet amigurumi I love them and I love vintage , antique and art . I travels to the place I can go ( because I have congenital disease and so busy ) . My boyfriend and me saw anything so cute and amazing , we handpick them in our collection :)


We think very popular among handmade and vintage collection would like to see , I want to share and this is one in any reason that we decide to open NGAMTAA STORE ~!


We find the 70s vintage Piano  and little cute pieces ....



Vintage 70s Miniature Piano

Lovely Vintage Antique Thai Style Tricycle Woodworking

Amazing Thai Toy Mobile / wall hanging S H A R K Woodworking



This lovely T H A I  toy mobile wooden SHARK made from eco-material , fruit , branch and seeds dries out . 
We think children love it (like us)

Thank you for looking ^__________^





No comments:

Post a Comment