Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wooden N' Wicker very lovely basket

I love wooden and wicker . Normally I handpicked the little cute basket / wicker I would like to keep my little piece of doll I making in the lovely basket until keep the doll :D

Like this . . . . 

Lovely Handmade Baby Carriage Miniature Wooden Wicker Lovely Handmade Baby Carriage Miniature Wooden WickerLovely Handmade Baby Carriage Miniature Wooden Wicker

However in the NAGMTAA shop we have many size and design of wicker basket for your home . .  . .

Shabby Chic Wicker Basket
Lovely Vintage Oval Wicker Basket in Green

you can see more basket in Ngamtaa > Wicker basket

Let me show my craft :D (as I said I love to collected wicker, I love to take photo and keep the doll )

Toma - Cotton Candy Amigurumi Rabbit by Ami Cafe' - MADE TO ORDER
PDF Pattern - Harry Potter


Thank for looking :D



No comments:

Post a Comment