I am pleased to be offering the first amigurumi crochet kit . . . . F U Z Z Y BEAR
long time ago I love the fuzzy bear in Japanese Style and I would like to making by myself , I try to make many kind of yarn and this is one of the yarn I like . . . the very soft yarn made in Thailand . I found this yarn in North of Thailand and handpick about more 10 color I love .
However I love to collected lovely fabric until they have a lot , another person (my mom , my friend) not understand I buy many pieces ,So I think I love them and would like to buy and collection but it is a lot , that one of the reason I make crochet KIT for my customer :D
Fun to make !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment